Clerk to the Parish Council – Mrs Gail Stoehr, 30 West Drive, Highfields Caldecote, Cambridge, CB23 7NY Tel 01954 210241 E-mail: email@example.com Fax 0870 705 2759
PARISH OF DRY DRAYTON (South Cambridgeshire District) – Notice of Meeting
I hereby give notice that the Meeting of Dry Drayton Parish Council will be held In the Village Hall on Tuesday 20 March at 8pm The Public and Press are cordially invited to be present.
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving upon the business to be transacted at the Meeting as set out hereunder.
Mrs Gail Stoehr Clerk 14/03/12
1. Apologies for absence and declarations of interest Comments and observations from members of the public and District & County Councillors’ reports
2. To approve the minutes of the last meeting on 21 February 2012. Draft minutes of the February Meeting are here.
3. Matters arising from the last meeting not included elsewhere on this agenda
3.1 To set the date for the Annual Parish Meeting
4. Finance and procedure
4.1 Finance report and to approve the payment of bills
5. Members’ Reports and items
5.1 Village Plan (NI)
5.2 Marking the Queens Jubilee (NI)
5.3 Litter alongside Oakington Road (PF)
5.4 Car parking on pavements and car sales from Village Green
5.5 Sale of land at Crafts Hill.
6. To consider any planning and tree works applications
6.1 Planning applications received
6.1 S/0388/12/OL Land south of Longstanton Park and Ride and adjacent to B1050 at Station Road, Longstanton and Hatton’s Road, Longstanton -Phase 1 outline application
6.2 S/0390/12/MP East of Longstanton & north of Oakington – Development Framework Document containing a refreshed master plan and development principles for Northstowe, including the long term reserve land, for a scheme of up to 10,000 dwellings and development of associated infrastructure and complementary uses
6.3 S/0419/12/FL – Scotland Farm – Erection of lean-to extension to house fans and additional hardstanding (Part Retrospective) 6.2 SCDC Decision Notices 6.3 Tree Works
7. To consider correspondence received
7.1 SCDC – Open Spaces Survey
7.2 NALC – Localism and Neighbourhood planning
8. Closure of meeting and date of next meeting